Appointment Results Report
This report will allow you to see the status of the following types of appointments by a date range. Scheduled Completed, Walk-In Completed, Missed, Rescheduled, Canceled, Deleted etc. This report is run by Treating Provider and can be sorted by scheduled date/time or by status.
To Run the Appointment Results Report
1. Select the Reports button located in your VitaLogics Toolbar
2. Select Appointment Results button
3. Select Filters you would like to run the report by (see image below)
- Clinic (if left blank, it will show totals for all)
- Scheduled / Treating Provider - you can choose wither All Providers or a specific provider
- If ALL is selected - Check box if you would like to make a separate report for each provider
- Date Range - Day, Week, Month, Quarter, Year or Everything before
- Show Deleted Appointments - check the box to show deleted appointments, if left UN-Checked it will NOT show deleted appointments
- Sort Report By - Select Scheduled Date/Time or Status
Here is an Example of the Report:
Once the filters are selected. Your report will display this way.
Provider the patient is scheduled with, Patient name, Date/Time of appointment, Case and the status of the appointment.
At the bottom of the report, you will see totals by all categories for the Clinic and for each Provider
To Download a Report
Lastly, All reports will display a tool bar at the top of the page when generated. You will be able to Print and Export the document. You will see the Red Arrow is pointing to the Export options. X=Excel, A=Adobe and W=Word.