Appointment Results Report
This report will allow you to see the status of the following types of appointments by a date range.
Scheduled Completed, Walk-In Completed, Missed, Rescheduled, Canceled, Deleted etc.
This report is run by Treating Provider (who the patient was scheduled under) and can be sorted by scheduled date/time or by status.
You can also send this report to Zingit, if a clinic wants to sign up to have them send reminders for their clinic. https://zingitsolutions.com/
To Run the Appointment Results Report
1. Select the Reports button located in your VitaLogics Toolbar
2. Select Appointment Results button
3. Select Filters you would like to run the report by (see image below)
- Clinic (if left blank, it will show totals for all)
- Scheduled / Treating Provider - you can choose wither All Providers or a specific provider
- “If ALL is selected, print a separate report for each provider” you can check this box if you would like a separate report ran. If not checked, info for all providers will print on the same report.
- Date Range - Day, Week, Month, Quarter, Year or Everything before
- Show Deleted Appointments - check the box to show deleted appointments, if left UN-Checked it will NOT show deleted appointments
- Sort Report By - Select Scheduled Date/Time or Status
Here is an Example of the Report:
Once the filters are selected. Your report will display this way.
Provider the patient is scheduled with, Date/Time of appointment, Reason of Visit, Patient name, Case, Status of the appointment and if a Flag or Note was added to the appointment.
At the bottom of the report, you will see totals by all categories for the Clinic and for each Provider
For Zingit users
You will see a button at the bottom right of the screen that states
This export option has been added to VitaLogics, so clients can export this report in a way that Zingit can use.
VitaLogics does not automatically send info to Zingit. A Clinic must select the CSV export button, save to computer and send to zingit.
Next to Csv Export, you will see a button that states
You can select the Mailing Label button to create mailing labels for patients on this report.
To Download/Print a Report
All reports will display a tool bar at the top of the page when generated.
You will be able to Print and Export the document. You will see the Red Circle is highlighting the Print button and the Red Arrow is pointing to the Export options. X=Excel, A=Adobe and W=Word.