To update your fee schedule you will need
to follow these steps:
**PLEASE NOTE - Effective Date cannot be set in the past.
1. Go to Admin, Fee schedule and select the fee schedule you need to update.
2. Select "update fee schedule"A window will generate asking you to select a start date. The date generated will be Today's date. (you can select a date in the future but, not a date in the past)
(This will reproduce all charges inside the price list to start from today's date. All previous charge amounts will be displayed. If the amount of a charge stays the same, you will not need to modify it.)
3. Now you can change any allowed amounts that need to be updated.
(If the allowed amount on a charge stays the same, you will not need to modify it.)
* NOTE: If you selected a date in the future:
- You will not see your duplicate CPT codes generated because you selected a date in the future.
- To see the NEW Fee Schedule - please go to the top of the screen and un-check the box next to the Effective date calendar to display all dates.
4. Then Select "Save"
* You will have to change all "Start Dates" on new charges and "Stop Dates" if you are updating the Fee Schedule "after" the amounts changed as VitaLogics will automatically generate today's date for the start date and yesterdays date for the stop date. There is no way to select a date in the past. That is why it is suggested that this action take place the day you would like changes to be made (or a future date) as it will cut down the amount of work an office will have to perform.