Patient Status Report
The Patient status Report allows you to see a list of people based on their status. They can be classified as a prospect, a lead or a patient.
- A prospect is anyone who has just been added to VitaLogics but has not had any services yet.
- A lead is someone who has come into your office for an initial visit.
- The conversion from prospect to lead happens automatically when an EXAM CPT code is posted to their account (99201, 99202, 99203, etc).
- A patient is someone who can be considered under your care.
- The conversion from lead to patient occurs automatically when the Second adjusting code is posted to their account (98940, 98941, 98942, etc).
You will need to make sure Global Settings is set up with the New Patient Codes and Lead Codes that you use so the report will pull your patient information correctly.
- Go to Admin -> Global Settings (See image below) and ensure that you have your clinics Adjustment Codes listed in the New Patient Code list and Your Exam codes in the Lead Code List. This will ensure your patients can follow the proper conversion from Prospect to Lead and from Lead to New Patient.
*Your Clinics Adjustment codes will also indicate to the Visit Quick List Panel, in patients appointment screen, whether the patient was adjusted or not on a visit.
Now that you have set up VitaLogics to move Prospects and Leads through the system according to the CPT codes, you will need to do the following:
- Contact support and let them know you are ready to "Convert prospects and leads to the New Patient status", for any patient that was added into VL before your CPT codes were added to Global Settings and a support rep will override your system.
- This is a one time override. we will perform this override so all patients considered Prospects or Leads can have the "New Patient" status.
- Once the conversion process has been completed, you can run the patient status report again so you can see all "Patients" that have not been in, in a specific time frame
- From that moment forward, all newly added Prospects to VitaLogics will follow the flow as described above.
HOW TO RUN THE PATIENT STATUS REPORT
The Patient Report is broken down based on when their last completed appointment was.
To run this report, go to Reports in VL toolbar
Patient Status Report
- Select All appropriate filters for your needs
- "All Providers" or a Specific provider
- Option to only show patients with NO future appointments.
- Select Prospect, Lead or Patients
- If Patients is selected:
- Select Date Range for Last Completed Appointment
- Or Select "All" Patients box to get a list of All Patients
- Once completed, hit next to see results