Sales Tax Report
The sales tax report shows the total sales tax collected for services performed or items sold over the counter (OTC) by providers in your clinic during the selected date range.
Filters for the Report
- Provider Type: Assigned or Treating provider
- Clinic: Select clinic you are needing to generate the report for.
- Providers: VitaLogics will default to ALL providers but, you can select a specific Provider.
- Action date vs. Date of service.
Action date - The date the patient payment was applied to the sales tax charge.
Date of Service - The date the Sales Tax was charged to the patient.
- Date Range – Range of days, Day, Week, Month, Quarter and Year.
*Note* Select Action Date or Date of Service depending on your accounting rules or the sales tax laws in your state.
5) Click Next
6) You can print, or export to Word, Excel or PDF
To Download/Print a Report
All reports will display a tool bar at the top of the page when generated.
You will be able to Print and Export the document. You will see the Red Circle is highlighting the Print button and the Red Arrow is pointing to the Export options. X=Excel, A=Adobe and W=Word.