The sales tax report shows the total sales tax collected for services performed or items sold over the counter (OTC) by providers in your clinic during the selected date range.
1) It can be run by Provider Type: assigned or treating provider
2) Clinic (if more than one)
3) Providers: All or individual
*Note* Select Action Date or Date of Service depending on your accounting rules or the sales tax laws in your state.
- Action date - The date the patient payment was applied to the sales tax charge
- Date of Service - The date the Sales Tax was charged to the patient
- Date Range - Select any date needed. Day, Range of Days, Week, Month, Quarter and Year
5) Click Next
6) You can print, or export to Word, Excel or PDF