Question: Why are my notes not printing when trying to create a document?
Answer: The "Reason of Visit" (ROV) attached to the Patients appointment, when it was scheduled, needs to be included as a ROV under the Notes tab of the Documentation Template.
- Go to the patients file
- Go to the Appointments tab
- Find the Date of service in the Appointment History list
- Look at the Reason of Visit selected under the ROV column
- Go to your Admin section of VitaLogics
- Click on Documentation template button
- On the left, Select the template you were using to create the patients document.
- Go to the Notes tab on the right
- Look at the column that states "Display when ROV is..."
- Using the down arrow provided, Add the ROV from the patients appointment to the list of acceptable ROV's the notes can print for.
* If there is not a restriction on what type of ROV that can be used, you can select "ANY" as the ROV. This will print any notes selected for all types of appointments.