The Pax will not post a payment because you have just moved from VitaLogics cloud to server.
There is a quick change that needs to be made, you can either call support & we will do this for you or I will include instructions below. (One IP# has to be changed in VitaLogics.)
You will need to get the PAX IP# (see steps below). Then in VitaLogics go to Admin > Heartland Set Up and enter the PAX IP# where it says IP > Save and now you can post a payment!
How to find the Pax IP#:
1) Get the IP address assigned to your PAX device
- Hold Function button down and Hit #1 button at same time (this unlocks)
- On the device hit menu
- Type in 916860 when prompted for the password.
- Hit the green ok button then hit the down arrow on the screen and select communication.
- Type in 916860 when prompted
- Hit the down arrow and select LAN parameters
- Select IP address. This will show you the IP address assigned to the PAX device
- Write this address down.
VitaLogics Set Up
Open VitaLogics and go to Admin->Heartland Set Up
In the Heartland Set Up Button
- Type-Stays Same TCP
- For IP Address put in the IP# obtained from Pax s300.
- IMPORTANT all numbers must be 3 characters for instance 192.168.1.1 would be 192.168.001.001 when inputted into VitaLogics.
- Port stays same - 10009
Any questions or need help click on support portal for a chat or contact email@example.com