This report will allow you to see a list of ANY appointment that has not been completed.
This means that information may not be entered into an appointment so, it is not pushed to the completed column on the appointment dashboard.
This report is run by Treating Provider (who the patient was scheduled under) and can be sorted by scheduled date/time or by status.
You can also send this report to Zingit, if a clinic wants to sign up to have them send reminders for their clinic. https://zingitsolutions.com/
To Run the Incomplete Appointments Report
Select the Reports button located in your VitaLogics Toolbar
Select Incomplete Appts button
Select Filters you would like to run the report by (see image below)
- Clinic (if left blank, it will show totals for all)
- Scheduled / Treating Provider - you can choose whether it runs for All Providers or a specific provider
- “If ALL is selected, print a separate report for each provider” you can check this box if you would like a separate report ran. If not checked, info for all providers will print on the same report.
- Date Range - Day, Week, Month, Quarter, Year or Everything before
- Sort Report By - Select Scheduled Date/Time or Status
Here is an Example of how the Report will look:
Once the filters are selected. Your report will display this way.
Provider the patient is scheduled with, Date/Time of appointment, Reason of Visit, Patient name, Case, status of the appointment, if a flag was entered into the appointment and any notes.
For Zingit users
You will see a button at the bottom right of the screen that states
This export option has been added to VitaLogics, so clients can export this report in a way that Zingit can use.
VitaLogics does not automatically send info to Zingit. A Clinic must select the CSV export button, save to computer and send to zingit.
Next to Csv Export, you will see a button that states
You can select the Mailing Label button to create mailing labels for patients on this report.
To Download/Print a Report
All reports will display a tool bar at the top of the page when generated.
You will be able to Print and Export the document. You will see the Red Circle is highlighting the Print button and the Red Arrow is pointing to the Export options. X=Excel, A=Adobe and W=Word.